Monday, February 28, 2011

Our Sweet Winners for Challenge #5

Congratulations Becky !!

Becky used the special image, Love you Mommy, that I designed for the Help Katie Fund Raiser.
This image will be in the store this Friday, along with the new March release.
Proceeds will go to Katie!!


Please contact Lori at:
ourboyds5(at)aol(dot)com
for details on your win!!
You will be our guest designer for the Challenge 8!
YAY!








Congrats Girls...grab your winners banners!!
Congratulations to our Sweet Winners!!

Hugs and Blessings - LORi and the Lollipop Girls

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your win Becky and to the top 5!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations ladies! :) Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word! I'm so excited to be named Top Lollipop this week. Thanks so much! :)Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew it! The minute I saw this card, I posted on Becky's blog tat I was predicted she would be this week's winner. I love this card! COngrats, Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great cards - well done winners!

    ReplyDelete